*CONTENTS OF THE BOX*
The monthly subscription box usually includes each month:
- a unique handmade journal designed by Paper Garden for this particular month, usually it's blank, but we reserve the right for surprises... (See the sizes below.)
- paper Garden washi tape
- high quality rubber stamp
- vintage ephemera
- handmade planner charm
- collage prints designed by Paper Garden for this particular month, these might include stickers, printed ephemera sheets, quotes...
- other vintage style treasures like maybe haberdashery, cut outs, Classiky papers, doilies or other inspirational sweet things
- all things beautifully wrapped in the original style of Paper Garden Varalusikka
- delivered in a luxurious gift box with gold foiled Paper Garden Varalusikka logo.
- the value is always over 50€.
*ORDERING & PRICERS*
- PLEASE NOTE that the binding order is for 6 months, the price of each box is 33.50€ plus shipping costs.
- You can choose the one month subscription only, if you cannot commit to a longer subscription.
- Please note that we order materials for at least 3-6 months onwards for Your box, so the subscription really is binding.
- We'll send a PayPal invoice to your email address each month when we start preparing for your next box for shipping.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOUT THE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION.
With ordering you commit and accept the terms and conditions.
-You can choose either 1st or 2nd class shipping option, it will be automatically calculated upon your chosen payment batches.
- SHIPPING OF THE SUBSCRIPTION BOXES STARTS ON THE 3RD WHOLE WEEK OF THE MONTH.
- This process usually takes approx. one week, and we'll ship the boxes in arriving order of payments.
- After receiving your payment and sending your order, we'll send a notification of shipment.
- If you order other items with your box, they'll be delivered with the box.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO TRACKING - YOU NEED TO CHOOSE THE TRACKED PARCEL FROM THE SHIPPING OPTIONS IF YOU PREFER TRACKING.
- We reserve the right to alter the contents of the box without prior notice. It's all about inspiration, beauty, harmony - and above all, making You happy, so if we find something new we want to surprise you with, or develop the contents if we have excellent new ideas, you might find the contents of the box a bit different.
- Every month the theme is different, but we will always choose soft, faded vintage tones and style for you.
- Please note, that the individual boxes of each month will be as similar as possible. Stamped vintage postal stamps, ticket numbers, individual illustrations from vintage books etc. are naturally a bit different. Also, rubber stamps may be of different stamps of the same series.
- We reserve the right to deliver the subscription in another way than in the luxury gift box if necessary. (E.g. we want to include very large vintage prints into your box, and they won’t fit in the gift box. Usually we use the luxury gift box, though.)
- As mentioned above, there's no way of tracking your order after we have send it, if you haven't chosen the tracked parcel option. Usually it takes from 2 working days to 6 weeks to arrive, and we have no idea why it takes so long sometimes. First class air mail might be a bit quicker to arrive, but usually there's no clear distinction between airmail and economy mail.
*THE JOURNAL SIZES*
- passport - 9x12cm//4.72”x 3.54”
- pocket - 8,9cmx14cm//3.5"x5.5"
- personal - 17x9,5cm//3.74”x6.69
- regular - 11x21cm//8.26”x4.33”
- B6 - 12.7cmx17.8cm//5"x7"
All the Paper Garden designs, like collages, tapes, stamps, seals, journals, stickers, digital products, subscription boxes, tutorials etc. are for personal, non-commercial use only.
The copyright to all products, images, and designs belongs to and are property of Paper Garden and is not transferred with the purchase of the physical product nor the digital files.
For commercial use of our Paper Garden designs or parts of them in any form - both digital and physical - you need a commercial license and permission. You are warmly welcomed to contact us about the license issues.
The designs are property of Paper Garden; the documents and images are searched for, legally obtained, and violates no copyright laws.
(c) Varalusikka Paper Garden