A Little Christmas Cuppa - 17
A Little Christmas Cuppa - Day 17
Our Design Team member Taru of @jehkotar has a special tutorial for you!
Today I'll share with you how to create gorgeous vintage backgrounds wit Distress Oxide inks.
Tutorial video here: https://youtu.be/KkyLi6DtRGc
- Distress Oxide inks: Vintage photo, Antique linen, Tea Dye, Ground Express
- Tim Holtzin stencils THS059 ja THS047
- ink blending tool
- spray bottle for water
- Sizzix die
- green scrapbook paper
- cheese cloth
- Tim Holtz stapler
- Glamour Dust: gold (glitter glue)
- Deco art Media fluid acrylic: titanium white
- Archival ink: potting soil
- Paper Garden 1791 letter – stamp
- jute cord
- chalk pen for splatters
- Tim Holtz ephemera pack: christmas
Leave a Comment
Leave a Reply
Please login to post a comment.